In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Green, John Beltz Snyder. John just got home from driving the Ford F-150 Lightning electric pickup, and he's got a lot to say about this amazing truck. Greg was lucky enough to take a farewell lap in the Polestar 1 performance plug-in hybrid. Greg also got a new electric lawn mover, the self-propelled Ego Power+ LM2102SP, and shares his thoughts.
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: Podcast@Autoblog.com.
Autoblog Podcast #729
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Cars we're driving
- Reviewing the Ego Power+ electric lawn mower
- What's up with Ford and Rivian?
- Discussing the Dodge Hornet
- F1 Miami Grand Prix recap
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or "Alexa, open Autoblog" to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.